Wednesday 13 July 2016

Aidilfitri with Mak Mah's clan (:

   Hello from Johor Bahru, Kota Tinggi ! 
Assalamualaikum everyone, I guess its not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone, Maafkan segala salah silap especially to those who knows me dan ada yang terasa dengan tingkah laku saya (:  Truly, I didn't meant any of the mistake I've made.  Salam kosong kosng yea (:
And now I'm going to share with you my Raya experience this year with all of you , here we go !
                                                 
                                                                   SUASANA PAGI RAYA
Raya kali ini terasa lain sangat, the picture above are taken last year,  and on March this year, my dearly grandfather, Tok Abah has passed away, due to old age, Alhamdulillah Tok Abah pergi dalam keadaan tenang (:  Kehilangan dia sangat terasa raya tahun ni.
Be strong Tok Mak, everyone's here ! (';
Suasana pagi raya kali ini memang lain, kalau dulu dulu sebelah Tok Mak ada Tok Abah duduk, kali ini dapat peluk cium ampun maaf dengan Tok Mak sahaja (: Nevertheless, I'm blessed to still have her in my life. I owe a lot to her, dulu masa kecik dia lah yang menjaga sampai lah umur 7 tahun, baru duduk dengan family afterwards. Cucu manja kesayangan , her one and only (:


And of course, my own mother, Puan Normala Haron, sesi minta maaf kali ini panjang sikit. Banyak betul buat salah silap ni , confirm ! (:  She's the only I have, my Queen, my bestfriend, my shoulder to cry on, my inspiration , my everything, dia lah Ibu, dia lah Ayah . She raised me up without a husband, and I grew up Alhamdulillah tanpa seorang ayah (: Iloveyou so much Ma (:

Sesi bagi duit rayaaaaa !

Raya tahun ini juga lah the only year where my brother and my sister dapat beraya bersama after a long time. One live in Singapore, the other live in Sabah, so coming back home is quite like a reunion. They both are married so they bring along family masing masing, and it was a merry celebration ! (: My brother, (Muhd Khairul ) the one yang tengah duduk bagi duit raya , and the one receiving is my brother in law, Insp.Hafiz (: These two boys are hilarious every time they meet up !

Johor's must-have dish ! 
Macam biasa lah, after all those scenarios and photoshoot's session semua berlari lah ke dapur menjamu selera prepared by Tok Mak (: hoh sedapp !  Ketupat, kuah kacang, kuah lodeh, rendang daging, ayam masak merah, Selamat dalam perut, maka terguling lah semua kekenyangan (: Dah hadam baru boleh beralih ke kuih raya pulak, then the tradisional visits from family and friends continues .
Mini clan from us (: 
Top row : Zulaiqa (cousins) Abang with Noah Alseyf , Fazleen Adrina (sister in law), Nurul Akmar (sister) ,
Muhammad Yusuf Haridz(nephew) Mohd Hafiz(brother in law )
Bottom row: Umairah (cousins), Norashidah(aunty) Rahmah (Tok Mak ) , Normala Haron(Mother)
Natasha Aina (anak beruang yang tengah tulis post ni ha )


Well, that's it from me, and my Raya experience, I hope all of you enjoyed your Hari Raya too ! (:

Assalamualaikum, and have a blessed Hari Raya guys (:



Posted By: NATASHA AINA











 

THEFOOD.VIEW Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design